IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATES FOR LLCU MEMBERS
In response to the state mandate put forth by Governor Pritzker, Land of Lincoln Credit Union offices throughout central Illinois will continue to operate as drive-up only facilities until further notice. Please know that this change WILL NOT affect your financial holdings here at LLCU in any way. Most credit unions, including LLCU, are federally insured by the NCUA (National Credit Union Administration). In addition to being federally insured by the NCUA up to $250,000 Land of Lincoln Credit Union purchases additional insurance for member deposits through Excess Share Insurance (ESI). Therefore, member deposits at LLCU are insured for a total of $500,000 per entity. There is no reason to make any hasty changes to your accounts, nor to feel you need to have cash on-hand. All transaction types will be honored in the same manner as you are accustomed.
ACCESSING YOUR MONEY.
We know that accessing your money is very important, so while walk-in traffic will be restricted, you have the following options available:
- Drive-ups will remain open at all our locations during normal business hours FOUND HERE.
- ATMs remain open 24 hours a day and will continue to have cash readily available. Additionally, Shared Branching Co-op Network ATMs will also be available, fee free. Find an ATM near you HERE.
- Visa credit and debit cards will operate as normal. Report lost or stolen cards HERE. Additionally, if you should need a replacement card, please call 1-844-222-7788. Debit cards can be picked up in the drive-up or mailed to you. Credit cards will be mailed to you.
BANKING FROM HOME.
Online banking, mobile banking, Lincoln Line telephone banking and our Member Service Center will remain available to you.
- Online banking and mobile banking information is FOUND HERE
- Lincoln Line Decatur area: (217) 424-9400
- Lincoln Line Outside the Decatur area: (800) 500-9401
- If you do not have internet access or have not already set up online banking, please contact us at 1-844-222-7788 and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- ACH/Payroll processing will continue normally for direct deposits and auto payments. If you have questions or need assistance, please call 1-844-222-7788 or use our Live Chat at llcu.org
- Night depositories will remain available at each LLCU branch to drop off deposits using envelopes. For locations, CLICK HERE.
- Remote deposit of checks is available within the LLCU mobile app. If you have questions about how to utilize this feature, please call 1-844-222-7788 for assistance.
- PopMoney is available for next day payments at no charge. This is a viable option to submit a payment to another person electronically. Learn more HERE.
- You can apply for loans and electronically sign documents without leaving your home. Our loan officers are also available via phone to answer questions and take loan applications at 1-844-222-7788. Get more information or apply online HERE.
WE ARE PREPARED TO HELP.
As a result of the current situation, we recognize that some of our members may face financial hardships. If your employment or income has been adversely affected and you are having difficulty meeting your LLCU loan obligation, please contact us as soon as possible at 1-844-222-7788, so that we can assist with alternative arrangements.
BEWARE OF SCAMS.
Unfortunately, during times like these, there are some who will try to take advantage of the situation. Be vigilant and aware of potential scams. CLICK HERE for an article provided by the Federal Trade Commission with tips of things to look for and avoid.
We are in this situation together, as a community. The credit union philosophy of "people helping people" drives our actions. Local credit unions will work cooperatively to help get us all through this event. As a part of a community credit union, we hope you find comfort in knowing that your deposits help others to have access to financial assistance through loans, helping them care for their families during this difficult time.
Land of Lincoln Credit Union