Recreate LLCU Security Questions on May 21st, 2015
May 18, 2015
Re-Creation of Your Security Questions
As LLCU continues our commitment to provide the most effective and secure operating environment for your home banking services, it is necessary for us to periodically update our internal digital services.
Unfortunately, this means that we must require each member to re-create their security questions. Please Note: After re-creating your questions, your interaction with home banking will continue in the same exact user-friendly fashion.
These changes will take effect on May 21, 2015. As a user of our home banking services, you will be required to perform the following tasks the first time you sign on to the LLCU online banking site beginning May 21, 2015:
- Clear all session cookies from your computer or electronic device. Not doing this could generate some misleading displays or errors in the future.
- Select a new IMAGE and PASSPHRASE; you may use the same information that was previously entered.
- Select (3) security questions from the drop down menus provided. You may see previously selected questions and may use them again with the same security answer.
Will there be any changes to mobile services like Mobiliti?
There will be no change to the Mobiliti mobile app or other supplementary online banking applications. However, please note that you must recreate your new security questions using a web browser. Once this is completed, your experience with the mobile app will be unchanged. You cannot recreate your security questions within the LLCU mobile application.
Please Contact Us If You Need Help
- Mound: (217) 875-3823 | (800) 759-8390
- Oakland: (217) 875-1300 | (877) 259-1343
- Prosperity: (217) 864-3030
Thank you for understanding, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We appreciate your business, and enjoy serving your financial needs.