Revive Your Finances
At LLCU, we believe everyone deserves a second chance. If you’ve found yourself in a tough financial situation and have been denied the ability to open a checking account elsewhere, let us help. Revive Checking at LLCU offers an opportunity to open a checking account and revive your situation, working together to help guide you back to financial stability.
- For those with credit score under 470 with up to one unpaid ChexSystems
- $8 Monthly Fee
- Debit Card Usage only
- No checks
- No minimum balance required
- Free Online Banking & Mobile Banking App
- Monthly e-Statements
- Direct Deposit Available
- No overdraft privilege
With LLCU Revive Checking, the Member will have access to a LLCU Financial Counselor and materials to help Revive your financial situation.
Here is the list of actions you’ll be asked to complete:
- Meet with LLCU Financial Advisor to review personal budget
- Complete online course offering financial counseling & tips
- Achieve 6 consecutive months free of OVERDRAFT charges
- Pay unpaid balance to previous financial institution Once these criteria are met, the member may qualify to transition from the Revive checking account to Fresh Start or Basic Checking (depending on credit score).
Material for Current Revive Account Members
Monthly Budget Sheet: Excel or PDF
BALANCE Track Account Creation and Login Information:
To create a Balance Track account
- Follow this link to the BalanceTrack website.
- Once on the BALANCE homepage, Click “Programs” at the top right of the screen
- Scroll to BalanceTrack and click “Learn More.” This will take you to the page to create an account or Log In to BalanceTrack.
- To create a BalanceTrack account, click “Create One Now.” You will be asked for some basic information to set up the account. When asked if you are a member/client or employee, enter Member. If you have previously set up a BalanceTrack account, you can enter your email and password instead of “Create One Now.”
- Once logged in to BalanceTrack, scroll down until you find “BalanceTrack: Money Management” and click “Read More.”
- You are now in the Financial Education Module. Proceed through the sections, including setting goals, tracking spending, creating a budget, and saving money.
- A brief 10 question quiz will follow the module, and an LLCU staff member will be notified of your completion of the quiz.