LLCU wants youth to know how important it is to work hard in school and make GOOD GRADES!
SO - WE’RE PAYING FOR A’s!
Here’s how to participate:
- Open an MAKING ¢ENTS LLCU Youth Savings Account with just $5.00!
- Count up your A's and bring in your QUARTERLY report card
- We will deposit $1 into your account for EVERY “A” Grade (or equivalent).
- Withdrawal the funds or KEEP SAVING – IT’S UP TO YOU!
To learn more about the LLCU PAYS for A's program, call 1-844-222-7788
Must be eligible for membership. Report card presented must be official print out of school child is attending. Quarterly report cards only. Must redeem within 30 days of official report card posting date. Incentives earned for each “A” grade will be deposited in participant’s LLCU Youth Savings Account within 2 business days of presenting report card at any LLCU location. Pays for A’s Promotion valid from September 1st – June 30th each year.
Land of Lincoln Credit Union wants kids to READ this summer – SO WE’RE GONNA PAY THEM TO DO IT!
All you have to do is read 10 books by July 30th and bring back a completed LLCU BUCK$ for BOOK$ Log and we will deposit $10 into your MAKING CENTS LLCU Youth Savings Account!
- Must have an LLCU MAKING CENTS Youth Account to receive the $10 reward, which will be deposited into your existing account once you have read all 10 books and submitted the BOOK LOG.
- If you do not already have an LLCU Youth Account, you can open one quickly and easily with just a $5 minimum deposit.
- BUCK$ for BOOK$ logs can be picked up at any LLCU branch or downloaded by CLICKING HERE!
- All logs must be submitted by 12:00p.m. on Sat., July 30th, 2022.
- Contest duration is June 1st, 2021 – 12:00p.m., July 30th, 2022.