Mobile Deposit Tips
Here are some great tips to help you through the Mobile Deposit process. If you have any questions, please contact us for help.
- Before logging into the LLCU Mobile Banking app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone or iPad.
- Be sure to flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos.
- Try not to get too much of the area surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your mobile phone or iPad flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- Make sure there are no shadows across the check.
- Make sure that all four corners of the check are visible.
- Make sure the check is not blurry.
- Make sure that the MICR line (the numbers on the bottom of your check) are readable.
- Make sure the payee that the check is made out to is on the account.