LLCU Mobile Deposit
Mobile Deposit is a new tool that is designed to make it easy and convenient to deposit checks anywhere, anytime from your camera enabled (Android or iPhone) smartphone or iPad into your checking account.
To get started, download LLCU’s Mobile Banking App today from the iTunes store or the Google Play store.
How to Sign Up and Qualifications*
Mobile deposit will be automatically enabled in your mobile application based on your account meeting specific criteria.
10 Easy Steps to Deposit a Check
- Make sure the person that the check is made out to is on the account.
- Endorse the check with your signature and the phrase “Remote Deposit”.
- Open the LLCU Mobile Banking App.
- Select Deposit (at the bottom of the screen for iPhone’s and top of screen for Android devices).
- The deposit account will default to your checking account.
- Enter the amount of the check you wish to deposit.
- Take a picture of the front of the check.
- Take a picture of the back of the check.
- Confirm and submit the deposit.
- Temporarily store the original check in a safe place. See the “Rules and Deposit Timing” information to find out what happens next and what you should do with your check once you have confirmed your deposit has been delivered.
*For Share Draft Basic checking accounts in good standing, that have been opened at least 60 days, with a valid e-mail address on file, a daily limit of $1,000.00 is in effect. For all other personal checking accounts (excluding HSA accounts) in good standing, that have been opened at least 60 days, with a valid e-mail address on file, a daily limit of $2,000.00 is in effect.