First Login Instructions for New Online Banking
Thank you for your interest in LLCU's Online Banking! The first time you login to Online Banking, you will be instructed to perform the following steps:
- Enter the User ID given to you by an LLCU staff member.
- When prompted for PIN*, ENTER the temporary PIN given to you by an LLCU staff member.
- Select ENROLL after reading the disclosure about Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Enter a PASS PHRASE.
- Select a PASS IMAGE. Hit Submit.
- Set up (3) New Security Questions/Answers.
- Change Your Password | Next to 'Old Password' enter your temporary password and then change it to whatever you’d like your new password to be. Your new password must must meet the following criteria.
- Password must be between 8-16 characters
- Password must contain at least (2) of the following: upper case, lower case, numbers, special characters
- Cannot re-use previous 7 passwords
Below are some of the MANY features LLCU’s home banking system offers.
- Open new sub-accounts online
- Access e-copies of cleared checks
- “Forgot Password” feature to reset password
- See all “holds” including debit authorizations
- Place stop payments online
- Make cross-account transfers
- Change non-loan payroll or ACH distributions online
If you have any questions or comments on LLCU's Home Banking, please feel free to call your local LLCU office or email us here.
|*||Please note that PIN numbers and Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) security questions are in an encrypted database for security purposes and for the protection of the user.|