Lincoln Line, LLCU's automated phone banking system, places your accounts at your fingertips around the clock. Lincoln Line is safe, free, and easy to use. You may access your LLCU accounts at times most convenient to you. Lincoln Line audio response is available 24/7 for the following transactions:
- Balance Inquiries
- Check Postings
- Loan Payoffs
- Electronic Funds Postings
- ATM Transactions
- Loan Due Dates
- Year-to-Date Interest
Once you have received a Personal Identification Number (PIN) from Land of Lincoln Credit Union, you may access the Lincoln Line by calling:
Decatur Area: (217) 424-9400
Outside Decatur: (800) 500-9401
Helpful Hints for using Lincoln Line Audio Response:
- Lincoln Line can only be used with touchtone telephones.
- Have your account number and PIN handy before dialing.
- Use the # key only if the system prompts you.
- Press * (star) to repeat the information.
- Press 9 (nine) to return to the previous menu.
- Press 8 (eight) to end the call.
- The daily transfer limit is $1,000.00
- When entering dollars and cents, the system automatically knows where to enter the decimal (e.g. $950.25 would simply be entered as 95025# and $300.00 would be entered as 30000#).
For more information, contact a Member Service Representative.