Credit Life is a protection that will pay off the debt that is insured in the event of death. Why should your family have the burden of financial debt after the loss of a loved one? Give yourself the peace of mind of knowing your loved ones are protected with the following benefits:*
- Financial security for the family, even if death results from declared or undeclared war.
- Helps preserve savings and assets.
- Help maintain family’s standard of living, enabling other insurance to go toward living expenses rather than paying down debt.
- Easy enrollment.
- Protects collateral and credit rating.
- Affordable coverage.
- Easy access to claims information.
There is nothing worse than dealing with a death in your family, but protecting your loans, yourself and your family should be the last thing you have to think about. Talk to one of our loan officers today.