Premier Advantage Checking Account
Getting older just means you're getting better. In appreciation of our members age 50+, LLCU offers the Premier Advantage Checking Account. This special account offers valuable discounts, bonuses, and services for those members who qualify.
The requirements to become a Premier Advantage checking account holder include:
- Must be either 50 years of age or retired.
- Must have direct deposit of entire Social Security/Pension check or direct deposit of net payroll check into your Premier Advantage Checking Account.
Once you have become a Premier Advantage member, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Bonus on certificate rate* and emergency, no penalty withdrawals on certificates for medical expenses, educational expenses, or purchase of home.
- Free checks (one box per order).
- Free telephone transactions.
- Free copier services (up to 10 copies per month).
- Free Lincoln On-line Home Banking and Bill Pay.
- Direct deposit convenience.
- Earn interest when minimum daily balance is $500.
- Free notary service.
Contact one of our Member Service Representatives for more information.