Money Market Accounts
The Money Market Account* is a share account that has a higher minimum balance requirement and pays a higher rate of dividend. There are three levels of deposits and dividends. Click here to see current Money Market Account rates. The three levels are:
- Level 1: $2,500 to $9,999
- Level 2: $10,000 to $24,999
- Level 3: $25,000+
In addition, Money Market Accounts:
- Require a minimum balance of $2,500.
- Accounts have a minimum deposit and withdrawal requirement of $100.
- Accounts have a limit of 6 withdrawal or transfers per month.*
- Only (3) of (6) withdrawals are allowed by check.*
|NCUA and ESI Insured. Federal Law limits six (6) preauthorized transactions per month and three (3) may be payable to a third party. Excess withdrawals are subject to a fee of $20 each or account closing.|