How do I send or receive wire transfers?
To make an outgoing wire transfer, stop into any of our branch locations. Make sure you bring the following information of who the wire needs to be sent to:
- Account holder name and full address
- Account number
- Branch number and full address
- Institution number
- Swift Code / BIC / IBAN code (international).
- Routing Number (domestic)
What is the daily wire transfer cutoff time?
- The daily wire cutoff time is 4:00pm CST.
What is the fee for sending domestic or international wires?
- The fee is $20 for domestic wires and $50 for international wires.
What is an IBAN and is it required for international transfers?
- The International Bank Account Number (IBAN) is an international standard of identifying bank accounts. These numbers are used when making or receiving international payments.
- The IBAN varies by country/institution and does not replace your account number. Only the institution servicing an account can provide the correct IBAN of that account and it must be obtained from the beneficiary of the wire. An IBAN is required for beneficiary accounts in Europe and other countries around the world.
What is your SWIFT code? Do you offer international wire transfers?
- Land of Lincoln Credit Union does not have the ability to receive International Wires.
If someone transfers money into my account, can they see my account balance?
No. You and your financial institution are the only ones who can view your account balances.
If you suspect your Land of Lincoln Credit Union accounts have been compromised, contact immediately at 1-844-222-7788 so that we can assist you in safeguarding your information.
Wire transfer is generally the fastest mode of sending and receiving funds to/from your Land of Lincoln Credit Union account. You can send money from within the USA (Domestic Wire Transfer) or to a foreign country (International Wire Transfer). You can receive money from within the USA (Domestic Wire Transfer). The transaction is initiated by the sender of the funds.
To wire funds from your LLCU account, please contact our office for complete wiring instructions. To successfully receive a wire into your LLCU account, please provide the following information to the sender:
Domestic Wire Transfer Instructions
Wire Funds To:
Alloya Corporate Federal Credit Union
Further Credit to:
Land of Lincoln Credit Union
4850 E Prosperity Place - Decatur, IL 62521
Account #/Routing # 271183015
Final Credit to:
Member's Account #