Life is better with reminders! If you like to know when a check has cleared or if your payroll has been deposited, sign up for our free e-lerts.
E-lerts will send you notifications when the following things happen:
- Savings or checking account balances fall below a selected value
- Loan payment is past due
- Check has cleared
- Direct Deposit has posted to checking or savings
- Withdrawal from checking or savings is above selected value
Set up E-lerts with the following steps:
- Login to LLCU Online Banking, under “Access Accounts”, select “Email Notification”.
- Select “e-lerts Options”, then “Add e-Lert”.
- On the next screen, choose from the list of notification types.
- Complete the process by including amount and reminder notes. Be sure to specify if you want the e-lert to be connected to checking or savings.
- Finish by confirming e-lert on the last screen.
*Note: You will be able to edit your e-lerts at any time by clicking “Modify”.
Contact a Member Service Representative if you have any questions.
LLCU offers Text Banking for those that don’t like to remember passwords or wait for automated telephone prompts. Just send us a text and we’ll get you the information you need fast!
To get started, follow these steps:
- Start a new text message and send it to “59289”.
- Text us what you want to know using the following acronyms:
- BAL – by typing BAL, you will get a balance for all of your accounts
- HIST + Account Nickname – by sending this, you can see a recent transaction breakdown for a specific account.
Not sure about your Account Nickname? Login to your Online Banking, go to “Access Accounts” tab, select “Mobiliti” and finally select “My Accounts” tab. You will see all of your accounts with Mobile Banking Nicknames to the right. You can edit them there as well. Make them easy, select “CHECKING” for your checking.
Got questions? Contact a Member Service Representative to help you set it up!
*Message and Data rates may apply.
Your Financial Portfolio from Land of Lincoln Credit Union is a money management tool designed to help you reach your financial goals. Whether you want to reduce debt, increase retirement contributions or save for a specific purpose, YOUR FINANCIAL PORTFOLIO is the tool to help you get it done. Here’s what you can do:
- See all of your accounts in one place. Import your account information from other financial institutions and see all of your balances at once. All you need is your username and password from the other institution's websites.
- Track your cashflow. Add income and bills like your paycheck, rent or utilities and tag transactions so you can see where your money is going at a glance.
- Create a budget. Set monthly spending limits and receive alerts when you're about to go over.
- Set goals and track progress. Choose your goal, set a time frame and see what you need to do to get there.
To access Your Financial Portfolio, login to LLCU's home banking application from our website and click on the tab titled Your Financial Portfolio to get started.
How do I send or receive wire transfers?
To make an outgoing wire transfer, stop into any of our branch locations. Make sure you bring the following information of who the wire needs to be sent to:
- Account holder name and full address
- Account number
- Branch number and full address
- Institution number
- Swift Code / BIC / IBAN code (international).
- Routing Number (domestic)
What is the daily wire transfer cutoff time?
- The daily wire cutoff time is 4:00pm CST.
What is the fee for sending domestic or international wires?
- The fee is $20 for domestic wires and $50 for international wires.
What is an IBAN and is it required for international transfers?
- The International Bank Account Number (IBAN) is an international standard of identifying bank accounts. These numbers are used when making or receiving international payments.
- The IBAN varies by country/institution and does not replace your account number. Only the institution servicing an account can provide the correct IBAN of that account and it must be obtained from the beneficiary of the wire. An IBAN is required for beneficiary accounts in Europe and other countries around the world.
What is your SWIFT code? Do you offer international wire transfers?
- Land of Lincoln Credit Union does not have the ability to receive International Wires.
If someone transfers money into my account, can they see my account balance?
No. You and your financial institution are the only ones who can view your account balances.
If you suspect your Land of Lincoln Credit Union accounts have been compromised, contact immediately at 1-844-222-7788 so that we can assist you in safeguarding your information.
Wire transfer is generally the fastest mode of sending and receiving funds to/from your Land of Lincoln Credit Union account. You can send money from within the USA (Domestic Wire Transfer) or to a foreign country (International Wire Transfer). You can receive money from within the USA (Domestic Wire Transfer). The transaction is initiated by the sender of the funds.
To wire funds from your LLCU account, please contact our office for complete wiring instructions. To successfully receive a wire into your LLCU account, please provide the following information to the sender:
Domestic Wire Transfer Instructions
Incoming US Dollar (USD) Wires from a US Financial Institution
Wire Funds To:
Alloya Corporate Federal Credit Union
Further Credit to:
Land of Lincoln Credit Union
4850 E Prosperity Place - Decatur, IL 62521
Account #/Routing # 271183015
Final Credit to:
Member's Account #