LLCU Online Banking offers you the convenience of accessing your LLCU accounts anytime, anywhere! No need to schedule extra time before or after work to get to the branch. You can fulfill most of your banking services right from your computer! Here are all the services you can executive with Online Banking:
Check account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Update your contact information
- Make a stop payment
- View checks
- Check loan payments and payoffs
- Reorder checks
- Register for BillPay services
- View/Print e-Statements
To access Land of Lincoln Credit Union’s Online Banking Services, simply enter your USER ID (your account number) in the box on our homepage. If you are not yet enrolled in our Online Banking Services, please contact a Member Service Representative to help you get set-up.
LLCU Mobile Banking offers the ability to use your personal phone or tablet to conduct your banking services through our secure mobile app.
LLCU Mobile Banking allows you to perform the following services:
- Access accounts and check balances
- Transfer money between accounts
- Pay bills through BillPay
- Make check deposits using Mobile Deposit
- Find branch and ATM locations
Mobile Banking is an app platform for Apple® and Android® smartphones and tablets.
- Apple iPhones running iOS 6.0 or later and Android smartphones running version 2.2 or later are compatible with the LLCU Mobile Banking app. Apple iPod Touch and iPad devices running 5.0.1 or later are compatible with the LLCU Mobile Banking app, but not with Mobile Deposit. Download the app from your app store. Type “Land of Lincoln” in the search bar and you’ll find the free app.
- Mobile Banking Login. Mobile Banking is an extension of the Online Banking platform and you will have to enroll in Online Banking first to access the Mobile Banking app. Your User ID and password will be the same for both. After your initial login to Mobile Banking, it will remember your User ID, but not your password.
- Mobile Banking Security. LLCU Mobile Banking app uses a multi-factor authentication just like the LLCU Online Banking platform. This includes your security questions, your personal image and phrase, as well as your username and password.
- Quick Balance Summary. Sometimes you might not be looking for actual transactions, but just want to see a quick balance summary. You can choose to view up to (6) account balances without actually logging in to the app. To set this up, follow these steps:Open and sign in to your app
- Open and sign in to your app.
- Click on the “More” bottom tab.
- Click on the “Instance Balance Settings” tab.
- Enable the Instant Balance by touching the button.
- Now, select up to (6) accounts you’d like to be able to see quick and easy.
- Save your preferences.
Next time you open your LLCU Mobile Banking app, you will see a dollar sign icon in the upper right corner. Click on this icon before you enter your password and you will see a quick summary of your accounts!
LLCU Mobile Deposit is a tool designed to make it easy and convenient to deposit checks into your accounts anytime, anywhere, by simply using your camera on your smartphone or iPad. This feature is automatically available when you have downloaded the LLCU Mobile Banking app (see instructions above).
Follow these 10 Easy Steps to Deposit a Check:
- Make sure the person to whom the check is made payable is on the account.
- Endorse the check with your signature and under the signature write, “Remote Deposit”.
- Open the LLCU Mobile Banking app.
- Select “DEPOSIT”.
- The deposit account will default to your checking account.
- Enter the amount of the check you wish to deposit.
- Take a picture of the front of the check. The entire check image must be seen.
- Take a picture of the back of the check. The entire check image must be seen.
- Confirm and submit the deposit.
- Temporarily store the original check in a safe place. After you successfully deposit a check, the status will show “PENDING” until it has been reviewed.
Mobile Deposit Rules are as follows:
- If your check cannot be accepted, status will change to “FAILED” and we will attempt to contact you via email. You may contact the credit union by calling 1-844-222-7788.
- If your check is processing, status may change temporarily to “UNDER REVIEW”.
- Our daily cutoff time for accepting mobile deposits is 3pm Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays. Deposit items that we receive after 3pm, or on non-business days, will be processed on the next business day (Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays).
- If your check is accepted before our daily cutoff time of 3pm, it will usually be deposited into your account between 4pm and 6pm that day (the status of your deposit will change to “ACCEPTED”.)
- When your check is deposited into your account, the first $225 of your deposit will be made available to you immediately. The remainder will be placed on hold for up to 2 business days. Longer holds may apply in certain situations.
- Once the status of your deposit changes to “ACCEPTED” and you see the deposit in your account history, you may destroy the paper check. You will be able to view a legal image of your check in Mobile Banking (under “Deposits”, then “View Deposit History”) and we will use the legal image for further processing needs.
- Most checks are eligible to be Mobile Deposited. However, the following types of checks ARE NOT ELIGIBLE for mobile deposit:
- Checks payable to any person other than you.
- Checks payable to you jointly with one or more other person other than you.
- Checks that have been previously negotiated (including checks that may have been returned), remotely created, Sight Drafts, or checks more than 6 months old (stale dated).
- Checks drawn on a financial institution located outside the United States or not in the United States currency.
- Insurance Claim Checks, Money Orders (Postal or Money Gram), Traveler’s Checks, Credit Card Cash Advance Checks.
*For Basic Checking Accounts in good standing, that have been opened at least 60 days, with a valid email address on file, a daily limit of $1,000.00 is in effect. For all other personal checking accounts (including HSA accounts) in good standing, that have been opened at least 60 days, with a valid email address on file, a daily limit of $2,000.00 is in effect.
Lincoln Line Phone Banking
Lincoln Line is LLCU’s automated phone banking system that places your accounts at your fingertips 24 hours a day. Lincoln Line is safe, free and easy to use. You can access your LLCU accounts at times that are most convenient for you.
Services and Transaction you can execute with Lincoln Line are as follows:
- Balance inquiries
- Check Postings
- Check Loan Payments & Payoffs
- Electronic Funds Postings
- ATM Transactions
- Check Loan Due Dates
- Check Year-to-Date Interest
Once you have received a Personal Identification Number (PIN) from LLCU, you may access the Lincoln Line by calling:
Helpful Hints for using Lincoln Line:
- Lincoln Line can only be used with touchtone telephones
- Have your account number and PIN handy before dialing
- Use the # key only if the system prompts you
- Press * (star) to repeat information
- Press 9 (nine) to return to the previous menu
- Press 8 (eight) to end the call
- The daily transfer limit on Lincoln Line is $1,000.00
- When entering dollars and cents, the system automatically knows where to enter the decimal (e.g. $950.25 would simply be entered as 95025#)
For more information or questions, contact a Member Service Representative.
LLCU BillPay allows you to automate paying your bills. This is especially helpful to keep you from making late payments or forgetting to pay a bill entirely, which can have a negative impact on your credit score. In addition, it can help you save money on postage and checks, while helping you organize your outgoing bills each month.
BillPay Service allows you to do the following:
- Pay anyone 24 hours a day
- Pay bills automatically
- Pay bills one time
- Schedule recurring bills
- Schedule future payments
- Set-up unlimited payees
- View your bill payment history
- View pending payments
BillPay Helpful Hints:
- Allow pop-ups for Land of Lincoln Credit Union’s website to avoid your browser blocking the BillPay page.
- To set-up Recurring Payment, select MANAGE MY BILLS tab, select CHOOSE THE PAYEE. Then, click ADD AN AUTOMATIC PAYMENT and complete the applicable areas.
- To cancel a Recurring Payment, select MANAGE MY BILLS tab, select CHOOSE THE PAYEE, then click DELETE AUTOMATIC PAYMENT 1 and choose OK to confirm the cancellation.
- Some Payees will be paid electronically and some will be sent a paper check. If the system finds the payee name you are searching for, it will send the payment electronically. If you have to manually enter the payee name and address, the payment will be sent via paper check.
- Stop Payment. If a payment is made electronically, you cannot stop payment. If the payment was made by paper check, you can put a stop payment on the check for a fee of $24. Stop payments can be completed through Online Banking.
Just a few clicks of the mouse and you can set up BillPay right away! Contact a Member Service Representative to get started.
*Must have a checking account in good standing to enroll in BillPay services.
LLCU Direct Deposit Feature is available on all of our accounts. If your employer offers this service to directly deposit your paycheck into an account, as opposed to a paper check, we can set it up to deposit directly into your LLCU account. Below are the benefits of Direct Deposit:
- Deposits arrive faster and are made available quicker to you than paper checks.
- Direct Deposits can be divided among different accounts based on your specific instructions.
- No need to visit the branch in person for check deposits or cashing.
To sign up for DIRECT DEPOSIT, check with your employer or visit one of the LLCU branches.
PopMoney at LLCU allows you to send and receive money quick and easy! With PopMoney, you are able to send and receive funds from your account to anyone with an email or phone number. It’s just that easy and fast!
- Common Uses for PopMoney:
- Send a gift to a friend or relative
- Donate to a worthy cause
- Pay rent or the babysitter
- Pay a friend back for lunch or a trip
- Send money to your college kid
- Set up PopMoney with these easy steps:
- Login to LLCU Online Banking, under tab “Bill Payment”, select “Pay Bills”
- A new window will appear and there will be a PopMoney tab at top. Click it and follow the steps to start using the service.
*PopMoney transactions will incur a minimal transaction fee with each use. In addition, to use PopMoney, you will need to be enrolled in LLCU Online Banking and BillPay.
Contact a Member Service Representative today to get started!
Did you know that you can receive special deals and discounts just for being a Land of Lincoln Credit Union member? That’s right, joining a credit union can definitely have its perks.
Get Your Maximum Refund and Special Savings on TurboTax
Getting your biggest possible tax refund has never been easier. From simple to complex taxes, TurboTax® has you covered. Just answer questions about your year, and TurboTax fills in all the right forms for you. Need help? Real experts are standing by -- and can even do your taxes for you, start to finish. Land of Lincoln Credit Union members save up to $15 when you start TurboTax now!
Enjoy exclusive savings everyday with Love My Credit Union. This program offers cash back from major retailers, special offers from trusted partners, and more. Click here - to explore your saving options.
*Visit http://turbotax.intuit.com/lp/yoy/guarantees.jsp for TurboTax product guarantees and other important information. Limited time offer for TurboTax 2020. Discount applies to TurboTax federal products only. Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options subject to change without notice. Intuit, TurboTax and TurboTax Online, among others, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries.