Money Market Accounts
Money Market Accounts* are share accounts that have a higher minimum balance requirement and pay a higher rate of dividend. There are three levels of deposits and dividends as follows:
- Level 1: $2,500 to $9,999
- Level 2: $10,000 to $24,999
- Level 3: $25,000+
In addition, Money Market Accounts:
• Require a minimum balance of $2,500.
• Accounts have a minimum deposit and withdrawal requirement of $100.
• Accounts have a limit of 6 withdrawal or transfers per month.*
• Only (3) of (6) withdrawals are allowed by check.*
View current Money Market Account rates
*NCUA and ESI Insured. Federal Law limits six (6) preauthorized transactions per month and three (3) may be payable to a third party. Excess withdrawals are subject to a fee of $20 each or account closing.
*All savings accounts are insured to $500,000 and all IRAs are insured up to $500,000. That is a combined total of $1,000,000 if both types of accounts are maintained at Land of Lincoln Credit Union. This insurance is provided through NCUA (National Credit Union Administration), an agency of the Federal Government, and through ESI (Excess Share Insurance), a wholly owned subsidiary of American Share Insurance and is provided absolutely free by this credit union.