LLCU Learn & Earn Financial Wellness Reward Program
The LLCU "LEARN & EARN" program is designed to help certain community members who may have found themselves unable to obtain certain banking services, such as a checking account or a loan. If you have found yourself in this situation, you may qualify for enrollment. This program will guide you through a series of Financial Education modules that will arm you with the knowledge and guidance to get back on track. Additionally, you'll earn money for completing the education modules!
Here are the steps!
- Determine if you meet the Eligibility Requirements to enroll in the “Learn & Earn” program.
To be eligible to enroll, you must meet ONE of the following qualifications:
• Credit Score Below 470.
• Household Income Level below $30,000.
• Filed Bankruptcy in the last 12 months.
- If eligible, you MUST have an LLCU Savings Account to receive the rewards for completed education. An account can opened with just $5.00.
- Complete the “Learn & Earn” program application.
- Schedule a meeting with an LLCU Certified Financial Counselor to start your Learn & Earn journey. Call 1-844-222-7788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment.
DOWNLOAD LEARN & EARN ENROLLMENT APPLICATION
Once you have successfully enrolled in the LLCU “Learn & Earn” program, you can begin your education modules. Participants will receive $25 per Financial Education module for up to eight (8) modules. Additionally, participants could earn a $100 bonus at the end of a 12-month period, if the following goals are met:
- Credit Score has improved.
- Submit a completed Money Management Monthly Budget.
- Pay any unpaid ChexSystems debts.
Download the Monthly Budget Worksheet
Attention Employers, Non-Profit Agencies, and Human Services Groups, if you feel that the community you serve could benefit from participating in the LLCU Learn & Earn program, please feel free to download the Learn & Earn Program flyer below and provide the information to those you serve using your preferred channel of communication (posted flyer, distributed, emailed, etc.). We welcome partner agencies to join our mission of helping all to achieve financial wellness!
DOWNLOAD THE LEARN & EARN PROGRAM FLYER HERE